Located in Ramara, Ontario
Starting from $100/night
This newly renovated, FULLY EQUIPPED skoolie (converted school bus) that sleeps 2-3 and is available for your next dry comfy camping experience and INCLUDES all accessories:
- kitchen utensils (knives, serving spoons, tongs, colander, can and bottle opener etc)
- dish clothes/dish soap/tea towels
- cleaning supplies
- garbage bags
- towels and face clothes
- Note: Use bathroom and water facilities at park as this unit doesn’t come with a bathroom or running water.
The camper comes with the following equipment:
- 2 single bunk beds
- 1 sofa that could sleep a child
- single burner induction cook-top
- toaster oven
- coffee maker
- portable heater
- medium sized bar fridge
Will deliver and set up at McRae Provincial Park for FREE (campsite fees extra and payable to Provincial Park). Can deliver to Mara or Bass Lake Provincial Parks for extra delivery fee.
Finally a STRESS-FREE camping vacation! No more packing up, setting up and taking down!